Acronis Disk Director 12.0 Build 3297 Serial Key Full Version [Boot CD]
Acronis Disk Director is a complete toolkit for performing hard disk operations, with an emphasis on partition management and recovery. Aside from volume manipulation tasks, it enables you to view the structure of your hard disk in a detailed manner.
Acronis Disk Director 12 is a set of powerful tools that work together to optimize your disk usage, and protect your data. Create and manage disk partitions to store different file systems or operating systems on one disk. Easily recover lost or deleted data, reduce time of image backups and diagnostic tools, and improve overall PC performance.
What’s New ?
- Windows 10 support
- WinPE for Windows 10 support
- List of fixed issues: Acronis Disk Director crashes on the machine restart if the BootExecute key is NULL in the Windows registry.
- Manipulate: Manage your data, whether you are splitting, resizing, converting or merging volumes. Create, convert and copy files and volumes as needed.
- Partition: Mapping hard drives and creating partitions are made easy, allowing you to do more in less time. Format, label and make your partitions active in one easy step reducing time spent and risk of errors.
- Format: Let Acronis Disk Director make complex operations easy and more efficient with an intuitively designed user interface. Format your drive with the correct file system, whether FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Exts, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.
- Recover: Volume recovery is an easy to use tool that lets you recover volumes that were accidentally deleted or damaged due to a hardware failure.
- Clone: Clone disk to a replacement HDD. No need to spend hours installing your old disk’s operating system and applications. Disk cloning returns you to action on the new disk in just minutes
- Install: The ability to SPLIT your existing single volume into two volumes, and install a second operating system into the second volume.
- Convert: As your requirements change, you can quickly convert between basic and dynamic disks in just moments.
- Span: Span volume across multiple physical disks – Supports up to 32 disks.
- Access: Acronis Disk Editor allows direct byte accessing and editing capabilities on your disk.
- Boot: Now supports Windows 10 Preinstallation Environment. Boot from a CD/DVD or USB drive without having any operating system installed.
- Browse through detailed information about all hard disks, partitions, and file systems
- Explore partition data before performing partitioning operations
- Hide or make visible partitions of any type
- Format partitions
- Automatically optimize hard disk space usage
- Preview changes made in a partition layout before applying them to disk
Bootable Media: Create bootable media based both on WinPE and Linux to start your machine from a CD/DVD or USB stick and use Acronis Disk Director on bare metal or outside of an operating system. This allows partitioning your machine before OS is installed, ensures that OS and applications do not interfere with disk management operations and enable advanced troubleshooting and recovery if the operating system fail to start.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows® 10 (all editions)
- Windows® 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows® 8 (all editions)
- Windows® 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista® (all editions)
- Windows® XP (all editions)
Recommended hardware requirements:
- Computer processor: 1Ghz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- System memory: 512MB or more
- Screen resolution: 1024×768 or higher
- CD / DVD recording drive, or a flash drive for bootable media creation
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Boot firmware: Bios-based, UEFI-based
- Computer processor: modern processor, 800Mhz or faster
- System memory: 256MB
- Screen resolution: 800×600 pixels
- Installation disk space: 150MB
- Other: Mouse
Supported file systems:
- Linux SWAP