Ashampoo Burning Studio 18.104.22.168 Crack Full Version
Preserving your photos, movies or music onto optical discs requires a dedicated software that can inscribe the data onto the CD, DVD or BD. One of the most sought after tools on the market today is Ashampoo Burning Studio and it comes packed with everything you will ever need to burn your new discs.
Familiar and user-friendly GUI
The installation process runs quite seamlessly, as no offers for third-party products are brought forward and no changes are made to your web browsers. Upon completion, you are brought to a fairly intuitive and modern interface, as it encloses a menu bar and a navigation panel. Once an option is selected, you come by a pretty typical window.
In addition to that, you should know the interface is quite customizable, allowing users to choose between several skins and multiple color themes.
Burn data, audio tracks and videos, and backup what you deem necessary
First and foremost, Ashampoo Burning Studio enables you to burn data on to discs faster, by providing you with a folder structure and a small wizard to guide you through the necessary steps. Moreover, it packs disk spanning and encryption capabilities, while it also enables you to update the contents of a selected DVD or CD.
Backing up files and folder is possible, be they from the hard drive or an external storage device. With just a few clicks you can also create, audio, MP3 or WMA discs, movie or slideshow DVDs and Blu-rays, video DVDs or BDs from a folder, VCDs and SVCDs.
Create images, erase and rip discs, and save projects
This application also features an audio CDs ripping tool and another one which helps you create covers, cases and booklets and edit the paper format it comes in. It is possible to create ISO, IMG and CUE images, as well as burn them to discs and create bootable DVDs, CDs or Blu-rays.
Last but least, you can generate a modified copy of an existing disc, erase a rewritable one or finalize it. Stats can be generated with just a click of the button, while you can also save projects, so that you can complete them at a later date.
Evaluation and conclusion
CPU and memory usage can be affected from time to time, depending on the process you are running, yet you should know most tasks are completed in a fair amount of time. The interface is appealing and user-friendly and our tests did not return any issues, such as errors, crashes or freezes.
All things considered, Ashampoo Burning Studio is a strong contender in the burning software category and thanks to its powerful feature pack this software will accommodate the needs and requirements of the vast majority of users.
What’s New ?
- You’re private data should remain exactly that, private! In Ashampoo Burning Studio 14, we’ve built in industry-standard disc encryption so your data stays accessible only to you.
Protect sensitive data against prying eyes with disc encryption:
- You’re private data should remain exactly that, private! In Ashampoo Burning Studio, we’ve built in industry-standard disc encryption so your data stays accessible only to you.
Rip audio discs in style:
- During disc ripping, Ashampoo Burning Studio automatically find the best cover artwork for your tracks so you don’t have to.
- Backup mobile devices at the click of a button.
- All common devices including Android and Apple smartphones and tablets (iPod, iPhone, iPad) are supported. Get work done quicker with powerful user interface enhancements.
- CD, DVD, Blu-ray
- Data, music and video discs
- Single- and multi-session recording
- Autostart and bootable discs
- Disc-spanning to spread data across many discs
- ISO, Joliet and UDF file system support
- AES-256 disc encryption
- Password protection
- File compression
- User-definable data splitting
- Mobile device backups at the click of a button, supports all
- common devices (flash drives, smartphones, tablets)
- Movie and slideshow editor with themes, logos, subtitles,
- transitions and background music
- Disc menu editor with themes, music, individual pages and
- Audio CD/MP3/WMA discs with designable booklets and
- Audio disc ripping with automatic cover artwork retrieval
- 1:1 disc copy, modified copy
- Create/browse disc images (ASHDISC, CUE/BIN, ISO)
- Cover Designer, supports themes, images, texts, tables,
- shapes, scanning
- Single-core 1 GHz processor (A double-core processor with at least 1,8 GHz is required to create video- and slideshow discs)
- Memory: 2GB or more
- 250 MB for installation / Up to 9 GB for temporary files (DVD) / 25/50 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray) / 100 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray XL)
- DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with Pixelshader v2.0 hardware support and at least 128 MB V-RAM.
- Min. screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Any standard sound card (on-board or USB)