Fake GPS Location Spoofer V4.9.1 Cracked APK [Latest]
We assembled a FAQ list so please read it carefully before emailing us or adding a review. It has all your questions answered. You must share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can’t locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? Or you need to geotag those old pictures ? No problem, use our app! Make sure to DISABLE: “HIGH ACCURACY” under LOCATION SETTINGS and leave “GPS only” (“Device only” on some phones/tablets) enabled for best results!
What’s New ?
- developer settings in menu
- adb shell support
- Android M 6.0 Marshmallow support
- German translation (deutsche Übersetzung)
- stop button on status bar
- speed settings
- hide icon as requested
- Tasker integration, read the description
- New setting – update interval user adjustable for better hacking on certain apps…
- No mock locations required if used on root and used as system/app
- Settings – change update interval, speed, altitude, accuracy, hide the icon from status bar
- Move around a location in a radius
- Better user interface
- Better spoofing
- Root support for mock location disabled
How to use:
- double tap on the map, choose your faked location and press play and the app will insert the Fake GPS location into your android phone.
FAQ for integration with the app Tasker (Example is lat 18.89768D long: -55.0365D) :
- Create a new task and add Action -> Misc -> Send Intent
- Action: com.incorporateapps.fakegps.ENGAGE (to Stop add a new task and use com.incorporateapps.fakegps.STOP)
- enter 1st extra: lat:18.89768D
- enter 2nd extra: lng:-55.0365D
the “D” at the end is important so add it!
- Target: Service
Or per ADB shell:
- adb shell am startservice -a com.incorporateapps.fakegps.ENGAGE –ef lat 18.897 –ef lng -55.0365
- Internet – to display the map view
- Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
- Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications).
Always uninstall before updating if moved as system app otherwise the app will not work properly!