Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional Full Activated March 2017 ISO
Windows 8.1 evolved version 8, which was released in 2013. The windows of the main changes can be noted that due to lack of user acceptance of the User Interface in Windows 8’s Metro user interface placed on the sidelines after directly to the page Windows startup Desktop directed.
Supports high-resolution displays with products such as Microsoft Surface Pro finally able to market to compete with Apple and Google and pay. New features include a return to the Start button in Windows 8.1, Interface Search and changes in the user interface and new apps like Flipboard and Facebook and other customization features. You can have animated wallpapers and screensavers for any image that you like.
- It Plays as Hard as it Works: Windows 8.1 gives you the power to quickly browse, watch movies, play games, polish your resume, and pull together a killer presentation — all on a single PC. Now you can organise up to three apps on your screen at once in a single view.
- The Start Screen: Personalise your Start screen with your favourite news, friends, social networks, and apps. Customisable colours and backgrounds and four different sizes of tiles make your device as unique as you are.
- The Apps you Want: In addition to great built-in apps for email, people, photos and video editing – you can also download thousands of popular apps from the Windows Store.
- Security: Stay up to date and more secure with Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, and Windows Update.
- Speed: Windows 8.1 starts up faster, switches between apps faster, and uses power more efficiently than previous versions of Windows, including Windows 7.
- Your Familiar Desktop: From the Start screen, you are just a click away from the familiar Windows desktop you know so you can do the stuff you’ve always done
- Multitasking Made Easy: It’s easy to do more at once. Snap multiple apps side by side in a single view for easy multitasking.
- Mouse, Keyboard—and now Touch: Windows 8.1 works harmoniously with various types of devices, including touch, mouse-and-keyboard, or both. Whatever kind of device you have, you’ll discover fast and fluid ways to switch between apps, move things around, and go smoothly from one place to another.
- Your files, Everywhere: Stay connected to your photos and important files and access them on your phone, tablet or PC with SkyDrive. By signing in with your Microsoft account to any of your PCs running Windows 8.1 and you’ll immediately see your own background, display preferences, and settings.
- You Keep all your Files: If your PC is running Windows 7, your files, apps and settings will easily transfer to Windows 8.1.
- You Keep Familiar Programs: Programs that run on Windows 7 will run on Windows 8.1.
- Your Office. Your Way: Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices. Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen. Don’t forget: Office is not part of Windows 8.
- 1 GHz processor or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- 2 GB RAM
- 20 GB available hard disk space
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- To use touch, you need a PC that supports multitouch
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Windows Media Center license sold separately