NYTimes – Latest News V6.11.3 Cracked APK [Subscribed] [AD Free]
Download the NYTimes app for Android FREE today and subscribe for as low as $9.99/month and receive your first 7-days at no cost. The New York Times app for Android delivers breaking news and our award-winning journalism wherever you are. Read the latest headlines from today’s news and original content in our FREE news app for phone and tablet.
What’s New ?
- NEW – Limited time pricing for new subscribers, now $9.99/month or $99.99/year for unlimited access on all devices.
- NEW – Introducing NYT Experiments. In this space, we’ll share features for you to try out as we test, refine, and learn from your feedback. Get started with Night Mode today; visit the Settings to opt in.
- We’ve made some performance improvements and squashed some other small bugs.
- New Interactive Comments, now you can write and recommend comments
- Explore our best sellers lists now located at the top of the Books section
- A new top navigation for swiping quickly across popular sections
- Customize which sections will be in your shortcuts and available for instant offline reading
- Improved app performance including speed and stability
- Redesigned daily notification featuring the Morning Briefing
- A more visually appealing grid layout for tablets
- Article pages with richer images, fonts and multimedia
- Two widget layout options: photos or headlines
- Breaking News Alerts that link directly to developing stories
- Twilight Mode: darken your screen for more comfortable reading in low light
- Collapsible top navigation: see more of your screen as you scroll through the sections
- Save NYT articles across platforms to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
- Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform
- Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
The NYTimes app requires certain permissions to provide you with the best possible reading experience. Here’s a little bit about what each one does:
- In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
- Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
- WiFi connection information: This item gives the app permission to use available WiFi networks rather than your mobile network. In the absence of trusted WiFi networks or if WiFi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network (if available). Normal bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
- Device ID & call information: These settings turn phone numbers in NYTimes articles into clickable links.