Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Crack Only Full PC Game [Updated]
Go behind enemy lines with the ultimate modern military shooter. Play as an American sniper dropped in Georgia, near Russian border. Choose your own path to accomplish your missions across an unforgiving open world. Choose your own path to accomplish your missions across an unforgiving open world. Explore large open world maps with dynamic weather and a day/night cycle that actually impacts your play and decisions. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 is the story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal in a land soaked in the blood of civil war.
- Be a Sniper: Engage your targets from the long range. Factor in scope elevation, wind speed and direction, breath control and stance along with weapon and bullet choice.
- Be a Ghost: Stalk your enemies and eliminate them silently with a broad variety of takedowns. The advanced stealth gameplay includes drone recon and vertical navigation.
- Be a Warrior: Wield a wide variety of advanced weapons and modify them to suit the needs of your mission and your own personal style. Choose from assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns and even explosives.
- Be All Three: You are an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in Georgia, near the Russian border. Ruthless warlords have taken over part of the area and it falls on you to prevent the entire country from collapsing into chaos.
How to install ?
- Copy content of archive to “Sniper Ghost Warrior\win_x64” folder (replace files).
- Start SSELauncher.exe and click on game icon there.
- If there are some problems with game launch, try this:
- Disable AV/Firewall/etc and try to launch SSELauncher.exe as Administrator.
- or Right click on game icon in SSELauncher -> Properties -> Uncheck “Inject SmartSteamEmu” ->
Save -> Try to run game in this mode (w/o injecting game will hang during exit)
- or you can run game without steam emulator – just run sgw3.exe, but you won’t be able to change
language and there will be no dlcs avalaible. Besides that
game is fully playable, savegames stored inside “My documents” folder.