Solid Explorer File Manager V2.2.8 Cracked APK [Full Unlocked] [MOD Lite]
This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager Please note that this is a 14 day trial version If you own the Solid Explorer Unlocker you can use the premium version for free!. Looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and many features? Good to see you here! Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience.
This is the only fully featured file manager with Material Design you can find in the Play Store. It’s better, faster and solid when compared to the competition. Apart from the ability to manage files in almost every location, it also gives you many customization options, such as themes, icon sets and color schemes. You can freely adjust the interface to match your taste. Dual pane file browsing with drag and drop greatly increases your productivity.
What’s New ?
- fixed inability to display GPS data from some photos
- fixed overlapping “rate app” and “unlock full version” buttons
- fixed USB drive being recognized as SD card on some devices
- updated translations
- Material Design!
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
- Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
- Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without a need to provide the password. The same applies for cloud storages, which can now be accessed with the fingerprint as well.