SolveigMM Video Splitter 6.1.1610.31 Full Version [Business Edition]
The SolveigMM Video Splitter has an intuitive, user-friendly interface that is very easy to use. Based on SolveigMM Video Editing SDK, our audio-video editor provides incredible quality and speed without using any encoding/decoding process. For all media files smart editing, frame-accurate appoach is used. SolveigMM advanced know-how technology keeps 99% of data and only transcodes a few frames at the beginning and end of the video segments, so files are processed fast and lossless. The program can be installed on a portable storage device.
Whats New ?
- Separate interface tabs for preview and editing media files
- Information Help Wizzards on starting application
- Ability to hide media and editing slider panels
- Changed Media Library Extended view: one file per row
- Based on SolveigMM Video Editing Engine
- Supports MPEG-2 files – (.mpg, .mpeg, .vob, .ts )
- MPEG-2 Program Stream
- MPEG-2 Transport Stream
- MPEG-2 Video Elementary Stream
- DVD VOB files
- Supports AVI files – (.avi )
- DV AVI type 1, 2; OpenDML
- Any video content. DivX; XviD; 3ivX, etc.
- Any audio content. MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3; OGG, etc.
- VBR MPEG audio. Keeps the synchronization
- Large AVI files. More than 2 and 4 GB
- AVI to ASF remultiplexing
- Supports Windows Media files – (.asf, .wma, .wmv, .wm)
- Any video content. WMV 1,2,3; MSS2; MPEG-4 AVC, etc.
- Any audio content. WMAudio V 2,7,8; MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3, etc.
- Video repair. Indexing damaged or unindexed files
- Supports MPEG Audio files ( .mp1, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa)
- MPEG-1 Layer I, II, III
- MPEG-2 Layer I, II, III
- K frame/GOP accuracy for AVI, WMV, ASF
- Frame accuracy for MPEG-2
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) preview. Advanced K frame navigation
- Cut commercials – cutting off several movie portions at one time is allowed. You can get rid of all ads in your movie in a couple of simple steps
- Supports batch files (.xtl). You can process trimming for all media files you need in one run
- Supports file by file joining (AVI, WMA/WMV/ASF, MP3 and MPEG-1 video)
Business Edition Features
- New dialog for selecting streams for preview and editing
- Trimming and joining MKV, WEBM, MP4, AVI files with multiple audio streams.
- Trimming and joining MKV, WEBM with embedded UTF8, ASS, SSA, subtitles streams.
- Trimming AVI with embedded GAB2 subtitle stream (subtitles are saved to external files)
- Trimming and joining AVI, MKV, WEBM, MP4 with external ASS/SRT subtitles streams
- “Add Marker + Invert Fragment” and “Cut Out Previous Fragment” buttons to simplify marking fragments for cutting ou
- Dragging timeline by middle mouse button when it is zoomed
- Option for setting “Default Trimming Accuracy” in “Smart Mode Setting” tab of “Preferences” dialog
- Hotkey Ctrl+W for “Close File”
- Display XTL batch file’s name in batch processing progress
- Fixes (Joining):
- No output when joining files in drives root
- Fixes (Batch Processing):
- Ability to set output files of one task as inputs of the next in XTL batch
- SMM_BatchSplit.exe creates smaller files compared to the results when using Join Manager
- Fixes (Trimming):
- Unable to open MKV file
- Hangs on opening WMV files
- Hangs at the beginning of AVI file editing
- Audio out of sync on output AVI files with MP3 audio
- Slow motion of video playback and partly no sound on trimmed AVI file with MP3 audio
Freezing frames on trimmed MP4 file with AVC adaptive interlaced video
- Fixes (Others):
- Splitter stops reacting on button clicks after output file’s mask customizing in “Save as…” dialog
- Ability to zoom timeline by mouse wheel in full screen mode
- Windows XP / 2000 / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 operating system
- DirectX 8.0 Runtime or higher
- Appropriate video and audio decoders for preview feature
- Windows Media Format 9 Series Runtime shipped with Windows Media Player 9 or higher.
- Windows Media Format 11 Series Runtime for WMV file frame accurate editing