TeamViewer Premium 12.0.88438 Patch Full Version [Latest]
TeamViewer Premium Patch for Windows. It is an intuitive utility that enables users to remotely connect to a computer, view its desktop and operate it as if it was their own. It also include Portable version.TeamViewer Manager is an optional database tool that stores your partner details in a database that can also be shared over the network with other supporters. Also includes sophisticated logging and reporting functionality for your TeamViewer Premium Patchconnections. TeamViewer Premium Patch TeamViewer Manager is only included in the Premium licenses or higher. Without a license, this download is restricted to a total of five partners and may be used for trial purposes. TeamViewer Premium Patch
Whats New ?
- Fixed a bug that caused the TeamViewer host user interface to open after performing an automatic update from older versions than 11.0.66695
- Fixed a bug where the file transfer from a windows to a mac computer stopped working after overwriting files on the mac side
- Fixed a bug that caused the VOIP prompt to pop up automatically on the supporter’s side after the connection was established
- Fixed a bug where wrong timestamps were displayed in chat conversations
- Fixed a bug where a black screen was displayed after starting a remote connection
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a partner remained in the waiting room after sides were switched
- Fixed a bug where a second incoming connection did not display the supporter’s name in the server control but just the remote ID
- Fixed a crash which occurred after adding your own account to the whitelist
- Fixed a bug that prevented the inactive sessions timeout from functioning correctly
- Fixed a bug that caused the touch control input to not be possible after turning full screen on and off
- Fixed a bug where no incoming file transfer notification was displayed
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to connect to a preferred initial screen
- Solved some other issues which caused crashes
- Minor improvements and fixes
New features in TeamViewer 12
- Mobile to Mobile Remote Connections: Cross-platform, mobile-to-mobile remote control and screen sharing for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Faster File Transfer: Thought your file transfers were already fast? TeamViewer now lets you transfer files up to 20 times faster, with transfer speeds up to (up to 200 MB/s).
- High Frame Rate Connections: Edit videos or work seamlessly on other high-frame-rate tasks with remote session framerates of up to 60 fps.
- Windows Phone Support: Remotely support Windows Phone from any computer – an industry first.
- Remote Sticky Note: Leave a message behind for a more personal customer relationship.
- Smoother Remote Sessions: Work on all remote sessions faster and more smoothly with improved feedback times from touch, keyboard, and mouse.
- Code Base Re-write for Performance: Performance-optimized code for tech that keeps up with you. Work faster thanks to significant backend optimizations.
- Intelligent Connections Setup: Connect with the best possible quality via automatic intelligent system adjustments, based on your network conditions and system hardware.
- Device Connection Reports: All inbound connections at a glance in the Management Console. Quickly know who has been connecting to your devices.
- Service Case Notifications: Take swift action on pop-up and email notifications. Delegate tasks faster, for more effective IT support.
- Service Case Chat: Let your customers contact you via chat even before they receive support, making sure you get the request to the right supporter quickly.
- Remote QuickSteps: Save yourself hundreds of clicks with one-click shortcuts for your most-used remote support actions.
- Remote Device Dashboard: View and take action on critical performance information during a remote session with the new remote device dashboard.
- TeamViewer Policy Assignment: Improved central control of TeamViewer settings for devices you manage. Easily check that the right settings are applied to the right devices.
- Silent Host Roll Out:With a single click, you can quickly roll out TeamViewer to thousands of your devices simultaneously.
- OneDrive for Business: Quickly access the files you need from your OneDrive for Business cloud storage during online meetings and remote sessions.
- TeamViewer Policy API: Easily deploy control settings to any number of devices, all within your own software environment via the API.
- Simplified Client Interface: Focus on the task at hand and enjoy working more intuitively with an overhauled, one-window interface.
- One solution for everything. While most competitors offer different packages for remote support, remote administration, training and sales (and also charge for them…) The application is the one-stop solution for everything you need: includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
- Remote administration of unattended servers. TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
- File transfer. TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner – which also works behind firewalls
- Highest security standard. TeamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
- No installation required. To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go…
- High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
TeamViewer uses an extended international server network with server locations in many countries all over the world, so no matter where you are located we will make sure that a high-security, high-performance router near your home destination will ensure great performance.
- Remote support without installation. With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect – even through tight firewalls.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. The second TeamViewer mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
- Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. If you use TeamViewer you don’t have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
- Flexible use for a variety of applications. TeamViewer lets you connect to your partners in many different ways: You can either view or control your partner’s desktop in order to do online-support; You can transmit your screen to your partners for presentation purposes – You may even change directions during a session for high fidelity teamwork!