WinSysClean X7 PRO 17.2.0 Build 2645 Serial Key Full Version
WinSysClean is a system cleaning and tweaking utility that is able to undertake a variety of maintenance tasks on your computer, including registry cleaning. WinSysClean is able to scan all Windows system files and the Windows system Registry for errors. If it comes across any Windows driver errors or system Registry entries that point to missing drivers, these are automatically fixed by WinSysClean X7 PRO.
Regarding the Windows system Registry, you can select what items you want to delete, whether that be invalid type library entries, app paths, font entries or shared tools entries, obsolete software entries, or any missing file extension associations.
Apart from the interface, which is adequate, the app is let down somewhat by being fairly heavy on your system resources. When you initialize it, WinSysClean suggests you create a system restore point (not mandatory), which is common practice if you are poking around in the Windows system Registry. As soon as the app has created the restore point, you are free to play around and try to see what changes and improvements you can make.
Overall, WinSysClean is a good solution for cleaning up your computer, however it could do with some tweaking here, including making it more streamlined. There are plenty of other options available on the market fir system cleaning, both free and commercial.
- WinSysClean remove specific types of files that common disk utilities, uninstall, setup, defrag, scandisk, and other cleaner type programs will miss.
- You can choose from many cleaning options, or you can let WinSysClean do it for you.
- Cleans your registry by deleting invalid uninstall entries and other wasted registry entries, leaved by programs after uninstalling them.
- Removes Invalid COM/OLE Registry Entries.
- Cleans the Windows Recycle Bin.
- Removes the Windows Documents History.
- Deletes Windows Hotfix uninstall files.
- Deletes the Windows RUN History.
- Cleans the Internet Explorer Cache Folder.
- Cleans the Internet Explorer Cookies Folder.
- Deletes the Internet Explorer typed URL History.
- Deletes the Internet Explorer Visited URL History.
- Deletes the Windows Registry Backup files (these backup files are created at every Windows Startup, and it is wasting very much disk space).
- Ability to add custom file types for removal from the entire disk drive or from a specified location.
- Ability to add custom folders for cleaning.
- Removes invalid registry application paths.
- Removes invalid registry font entries.
- Removes invalid registry shared tools entries.
- Removes invalid Windows Installer registry entries.
- Displays detailed statistics, during and after the cleaning process.