WinZip Pro 21.5 Build 12480 Serial Key Full Version [Latest]
WinZip is the most trusted way to work with compressed files. No other compression utility is as easy-to-use or offers the comprehensive and productivity-enhancing approach that has made WinZip the gold standard for file-compression tools. With the new WinZip 19, you can quickly and securely zip and unzip files to conserve storage space, speed up e-mail transmission, and reduce download times. State-of-the-art file compression, strong AES encryption, compatibility with more compression formats, and new intuitive photo compression, make WinZip 19 the complete compression and archiving solution.
Building on the favorite features of a worldwide base of several million users, WinZip 19 adds new features for image compression and management, support for new compression methods, improved compression performance, support for additional archive formats, and more. Users can work faster, smarter, and safer.
What’s New ?
ENHANCED! MP3 Compression
- Keep more music on your phone or on a cloud service, or share playlists more easily, with enhanced MP3 compression. WinZip 21 compresses your MP3 files by 15 – 20% on average with no loss in quality thanks to the enhanced Zipx format.
NEW! Access all your accounts
- If you have work and personal accounts on the same cloud or IM services, now you can add and access all of them in WinZip. You no longer need to log in and out depending on which accounts you want to use. Add up to 16 accounts, give them unique names to distinguish them and enjoy easy access to your files for any of the many services supported by WinZip 21.
- Pro and Enterprise only.
NEW! Combined Address Book
- Email and share more easily directly from WinZip’s internal emailer to any of your contacts with the new Combined Address Book. Add contact information from your email accounts, multiple social media services and local contact directories so you no longer need to go outside WinZip to find the address you need.
NEW! Create individual Zip files for streamlined sharing
- Sometimes you want to access just one file in a large, multi-file Zip. With WinZip 21, you have the flexibility to move selected files to individual zip files with optional encryption. That means you no longer need to download an entire Zip when using your phone to access files in the cloud, you can simply download the individual zip file that you need.
NEW! Send What feature
- Share all or only the selected files you want to send with this handy feature. Once you review or change the contents of your Zip and click Send selected files, you can choose whether to send individually selected files or the entire Zip.
NEW! Share Converted files
- Avoid added clutter by sharing files without having to save them first. Previously, when using WinZip’s conversion options, like converting to PDF or adding watermarks, you would need to overwrite the existing file or save the converted file, then find, share and delete it. Now, simply share your converted file by email, IM, social media or the clipboard and the temporary file is deleted after sharing.
NEW! Files Pane Swipe
- Easily expand or revert the Files Pane just by swiping.
NEW! Add a Network Location
- Now you can access a network location from another domain without leaving WinZip. Any network you have access to can be added to the WinZip Files Pane, even if it is not included in the list of available networks in Windows under the Network folder.
NEW! See image information in the Preview Pane
- Get all the information you need about an image, right in WinZip 21. Click the new Image Information button in the Preview Pane to view a dialog that includes height, width, pixels per inch, pixel depth/colors, file size and more.
- Pro and Enterprise only.
Photo Compression, Management and Sharing
- New! Photo Compression compresses JPEG files by 20 to 25%
- New! Send Selected Files from a Zip file by email or to a new Zip file
- New! Resize Photos from a Zip file when sending by email or to a new Zip file
- Explorer View displays image thumbnails for easy browsing
- New! Zip from Camera Wizard with Auto-Rotate to quickly transfer, rotate and compress photos from supported cameras yes
- New! Rotate, Resize, and View full sized images directly from a Zip file
Compression Performance and Archive Compatibility
- New! LZMA compression for better performance on most files
- New! Photo Compression for JPEG files with no loss of photo quality or data integrity
- «Best» compression chooses compression method based on file type
- New! Open and Extract 7Z, IMG, and ISO files
- Open and Extract from RAR, BZ2, CAB, LHA and other archive files
- Create Zip (legacy and advanced) and LHA files
- Create and Read Zip files larger than 4GB
Built-in E-Mail, FTP, and CD/DVD Burning
- New! Zip and E-Mail Selected Files from an existing Zip file
- Quickly Create and Send Zip files with One-Click «Zip & E-Mail»
- Use Send To and send new and existing Zip files as e-mail attachments
- New! Zip and FTP Upload Selected Files from an existing Zip file
- FTP Upload new and existing Zip files
- Zip and Burn new and existing Zip files directly to CD and DVD
Encryption and Security
- FIPS-197 Certified AES Encryption (128- and 256-Bit)
- New! Password Policy control to set complexity requirements
- New! Encryption Method control to set or disable available encryption methods
Task Automation Capabilities
- Command Line Support (separate download)
- Predefined WinZip Jobs for data backup
- Create custom WinZip Jobs to automate routine Zip tasks
- Schedule WinZip Jobs to run automatically and unattended
- Email, FTP Upload or Burn to disk a Zip file on WinZip Job completion
- Email Log files on WinZip Job completion
Easy to Learn and Use
- New! Content-sensitive Smart View logically displays the files in a Zip file
- New! Save As, Rename, New Folder make it easier to manage Zip files
- New! Zip Properties graphically displays compression savings
- New! Encryption Column in Details View shows which files are encrypted
- Unicode support to display international characters for filenames in a Zip file
- Choice of interfaces — Wizard, Classic, Windows Shell Integration
- Split Zip File to make large Zip files manageable and fit on removable media
- Create Self-Extracting Archives with Self-Extractor Personal Edition
- CheckOut to temporarily extract Zip files and clean them up when done
- Choose your interface style – Wizard, Classic, Windows Shell Integration
- NEW! Get easy access to recent Zip files, Jobs, and WinZip commands with Windows 7 Jump List support
- NEW! Easily locate files, folders, and libraries using updated, Windows 7 style WinZip dialogs, including New, Open, Add, and Extract
- NEW! Zip just the files you want using the Add dialog’s Include and Exclude filters
- NEW! Zip your Windows 7 libraries and unzip into Windows 7 libraries
- NEW! See the content of your Zip files in Explorer with the Zip file previewer for Windows 7 and Vista
- NEW! Double Click on a file in the Explorer Zip file previewer to open it for viewing
- NEW! Utilize Windows 7 touch screen gestures — simple finger movements — to simplify tasks
- Temporarily extract Zip files using the Check Out feature and have WinZip clean them up when done
- Rotate, Resize, and View full sized images directly from a Zip file
- Use the content-sensitive Smart View to logically display the files in a Zip file
- Use Explorer View to display image thumbnails for easy browsing