Zoom Player MAX 13.5 Final Serial Key Full Version [Latest]
Zoom Player is the most Powerful, Flexible and Customizable Media Player application for the Windows PC platform. Based on our highly-touted Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance.
What’s New ?
- New Advanced Options page that controls Zoom Player’s behavior when a monitor is attached or detached, when Windows 10’s tablet mode is enabled or disabled and when a 2 in 1 laptop’s screen is docked or undocked.
- Each of these mode changes can be assigned a different set of actions and custom functions, even if the mode changed while Zoom Player was not running (optional).
- New “Switch to TV JukeBox list view without having the parent folder scraped first” media library category setting. This setting is enabled by default on new categories and I recommend manually enabling this setting on your pre-existing TV JukeBox categories.
- The last play position is now displayed on media library thumbnails for audio and video files next to the media’s duration (only works with newly played media).
- New “/CBar” command line parameter to automatically show the control bar when starting Zoom Player.
- The playing media’s Title (if one exists) is now displayed in Zoom Player’s playing item text and in the timeline area if showing file names in the timeline is enabled.
- The skin installation process has become simpler with the addition of a new “Install Skin” button on the skin selection dialog.
- Zoom Player can now extract Album art and meta-data from “.M4A” and possibly other audio formats.
- The open URL dialog now remembers the last visited URL and keeps a history of the last 10 URLs.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumb View) to specify the number of threads to use while scraping. If your operating system drive (“C:”) is mechanical, it may require lowering the thread count to “1” to prevent the user interface from being overly affected by the disk writes.
- New “Darken thumbnail background” setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumb View) to override’s a skin-script parameter that decide if to draw a dark rectangle behind a thumbnail.
- New “Darken thumbnail text background” setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumb View) to override’s a skin-script parameter that decide if to draw a dark rectangle behind a thumbnail’s text.
- The “.pls” playlist format is now supported for non-shoutcast streams and files with additional support for displaying file/stream titles.
- New right-click “Copy” menu that copies the options search dialog’s selected entry into the windows clipboard.
- New “Scrape folder thumbnails by using the name of the first video file within the folder instead of the folder name” media library category setting.
- You can now instruct the media library TheMovieDB.org’s scraper to ignore part of a file or folder name by using the “^” character, for example “Moonrise Kingdom^(1.85)” would ignore the “(1.85)” portion of the file/folder name, allowing you to add special tags to the file/folder name without breaking scraping.
- New “ThumbActiveHighlightMode” skin script variable that controls whether the media library’s thumbnail highlight is drawn with the aspect ratio of the thumbnail or as a fixed-size frame around the thumbnail as well as new modes to draw a tiled highlight overlay.
- TheMovieDB.org’s scraper plug-in has been enhanced with “.nfo” hinting for TV content and improved naming convention detection.
- The media library’s “Scrape for parent folder name when file name scraping using metadata scrapers fails” category setting is now automatically disabled when JukeBox mode is active.
- The entry for opening the Media Library on the right-click context menu has moved out of the ‘navigate’ sub-menu and toward the top of the menu.
- The “deinterlace” toggle has been removed from the right-click context menu. It is still accessible by keyboard macro (Ctrl+Shift+D).
- The “Stream Windows Media content using Windows Media Player ActiveX control” setting is now disabled by default. If you previously relied on this setting, you will need to re-enable it in the advanced options dialog.
- Install Center
Zoom Player’s Install Center quickly scans your system for missing or outdated media components and automatically present you with an installation list of recommended updates, keeping your system up to date with the latest technology.
- Supported Video Formats
DVD, BluRay (Decrypted Main Movie playback), Matroska (MKV), MPEG2 Transport (TS/TP/TSP/TRP/M2T/M2TS/MTS/PVA/TOD), H.264 & AVCHD (MPEG4 AVC), WebM, XVID, DIVX, AVI, Flash Video (FLV), Windows Media (WMV/ASF), QuickTime (MOV/HDMOV), Ogg Movie (OGM), Theora (OGV), Real Media (RM/RMVB), VideoCD (VCD), Super VideoCD (SVCD), MPEG (MPG), MPEG2 Program (M2V/VOB/MOD), MPEG4 (SP/ASP), MPEG4 ISO (MP4), Media Center DVR (DVR-MS), CamCorder (MOD/TOD), Digital Video (DV), VP3, VP6, VP7, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), Flash (SWF), Cellphone 3GPP (3GP/3G2), FLIC (FLI/FLC) and more . . .
- Supported Audio Formats
MP3, Free Lossless Audio CODEC (FLAC), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Windows Media (WMA), OGG Vorbis (OGG), CD-Audio (CDA), Dolby Digital (AC3), Digital Theatre Surround (DTS), Matroska (MKA), Wave Audio (WAV), SHOUTcast (Streaming), Cell Phone (AMR), Monkey Audio (APE), Real Media (RA), MusePack (MPC), OptimFROG (OFR), Shorten (SHN), True Audio (TTA), WavPack (WV), Apple Lossless Audio Coding (ALAC), LPCM, MIDI, AIFF, MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, UMX and more . . .
- Supported Interactive Formats:
DVD, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Flash (SWF).
- Supported Image Formats
JPEG (JPG), PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, JFIF, RLE, WIN, VST, VDA, TGA, ICB, TIFF, FAX, EPS, PCX, PCC, SCR, RPF, RLA, SGI, BW, PSD, PDD, PPM, PGM, PBM, CEL, PIC, PCD, CUT, PSP, PN and more . . .